PGC Basketball needs your visual marketing
creativity & technology prowess!
You are smart, creative, energetic, and you love a challenge. You want to work in a dynamic culture, alongside committed, hard-working, intelligent, and fun people. You want a leadership team that will mentor you, not micromanage you. You want to write your own ticket for success at a company that’s making a difference. You thrive with the flexibility of working in a fully-remote organization.
As our Marketing Manager for Graphic and Web Design, you will be responsible for enhancing our brands’ visual impact and style. As a seasoned and hands-on designer, you will take business goals and concepts and turn them into world-class designs. You will need to understand multi-faceted digital campaigns, set the visual standard for different mediums (i.e. websites, emails, social media, brochures, print ads, etc.), and execute designs.
The ideal candidate is …
- A star at enhancing brand positioning with impactful and compelling design
- A unique combination of technical and visual expertise – equal parts creative director, graphic designer, and web developer
- A visual thinker with a unique perspective informed by diverse experiences, you “see” concepts as shapes, colors and imagery
- A star at visual ideation, providing numerous graphic solutions and enhancements to each challenge
- A whiz with creative design software and platforms, from graphic design, to website CMS, to video editing
- An independent self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and takes initiative without waiting to be told what to do
Role & Responsibilities
- Produce high quality design solutions that maintain and enhance PGC’s family of brands
- Create designs for email and digital marketing campaigns, websites and landing pages, video/multimedia, event flyers and signage, training materials and internal/external corporate projects
- Maintain and enhance company websites by evaluating and improving designs to maximize visitor engagement and conversion
- Brainstorm creative ideas for seasonal launches, then design creative and engaging digital campaigns within established time schedules
- Review, monitor, and edit websites to ensure they are up to date with current content and promotional assets
- Proactively perform cross-browser testing, optimization and QA for websites
- Work closely with vendor partners for website development and SEO strategies, then implement the appropriate enhancements with a sense of urgency
- Four+ years of graphic/web design experience in a professional setting
- Excellent graphic design skills with the ability to develop creative, versatile and visually appealing marketing media in print and web-based formats
- Highly proficient with industry leading software and technologies, including photo-editing, graphic creation, and CMS platforms (WordPress or video editing experience is a plus)
- Advanced Knowledge of HTML, CSS and SEO, plus modern web design principles
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Broad understanding of all marketing tactics, particularly social media
- High level of urgency and detail-orientation
- A creative and practical approach to content ideation
- Team-oriented with collaborative leadership and relationship skills
- Knowledge of HubSpot marketing platform is a plus
- An appreciation and understanding of basketball is a definite plus!
About PGC Basketball
PGC Basketball develops leaders, on and off the basketball court. Serving players, parents, and coaches, our mission is to be a Light in the basketball world. We provide intense, no-nonsense basketball training designed to teach players to play the game intelligently, to train purposefully, to be ‘coaches on the court,’ and to be leaders in practice, in games, and in everyday life. We’ve impacted the lives of over 100,000 players and 5,000 coaches already, and continually expand our reach.
Our staff is a passionate team, committed to creating life-changing experiences for players, parents, coaches, and each other. We have been fortunate to attract some of the finest leaders and teachers in the game of basketball, and proven talent across a range of professional expertise. When you join our team, you’ll be surrounded by other passionate, like-minded individuals, who will both support you and stretch you as you grow and change.
When I discovered my identity didn't have to be wrapped up in how I performed or what I achieved, it freed me to experience greater levels of confidence, joy and fulfillment in my career.