Summer & Fall Courses
Once you have attended PGC as a player or observing coach, you may apply to join us as a volunteer for the course you have completed.
- Oversee a basket with 16-20 players and help the players to implement what the director has taught by providing timely feedback, reminders and encouragement.
- Provide mentorship and positive role modeling to players throughout the day.
- Provide supervision in the dorms.
- Volunteer positions are open to PGC grads who have completed at least one year of college, and coaches of all levels.
- Volunteers typically work 1-2 sessions in the summer and/or 1-3 sessions in the fall.
- Volunteers MUST complete one session as an observing coach or participating athlete prior to being eligible.
- PGC does not assist Volunteers with transportation costs incurred getting to and from a summer session.
- A dorm room, meals, and gear are provided for each session.