Master Every Aspect of Coaching…
Key5 Live clinics provide in-depth learning in the five elements every coach must master:
Player Development • Culture • Master Teaching • Leadership • Systems & Strategies
THANK YOU, COACHES
The fall Key5 Live clinics were a tremendous success, thanks to the committed coaches who joined us in Atlanta, Dallas, Denver, and Chicago. If you were unable to attend, visit us online at Key5Coaching.com to stay informed about additional opportunities and events.
Hands-down the best basketball coaching clinic I’ve ever attended. I’ve listened to Coach K, Geno Auriemma, Tara Vanderveer, Bobby Knight, and many more, but I’ve never felt so inspired to change the way I teach the game.
Are You Tired Of…
Finishing your season in frustration?
Working hard all year long and not getting the results you deserve?
Being overwhelmed with information and having no clear blueprint for how to coach better?
You Deserve More As a Coach
You deserve a clear roadmap for how to get better faster…
You deserve to see your team get the results they work so hard for…
You deserve to discover how to lead your team and build a championship culture …
Learn from some of the most trusted coaches in basketball…
About Our Key5 Coaching Speakers
TJ Rosene – TJ is the Director of Coach Development for Key5 Coaching and is the men’s basketball coach at Emmanuel College in Georgia. TJ is a 3-time National Coach of the Year, 5-time Regional Coach of the Year, 4-time Conference Coach of the Year, and 2-time Georgia Coach of the Year.
Tyler Coston – Tyler is the Director of Player Development and Curriculum for PGC Basketball and he’s considered one of the sharpest basketball minds in the game. Tyler is a highly-sought after clinician, and he has coached at Trinity Western University and Portland State University.
Mano Watsa – Mano is the President of PGC Basketball, the largest basketball education program in the world for dedicated players and coaches. Mano has coached nearly every level of play, from middle school to college, and he has a passion for helping coaches maximize their potential.
Lisa O’Meara – Lisa was the assistant coach at Division I Saint Mary’s College in Moraga, CA for nine seasons. Lisa helped lead the team to eight consecutive 20-win seasons. Lisa is passionate about building and serving a coaching community that grows the game together.
Sam Allen – Sam is the founder of Blue Collar Basketball in Atlanta, which focuses on team and individual training, and basketball strength and conditioning. Sam is also a PGC Basketball Director and was an assistant coach at Faulkner University and Reinhardt University.
Rick Torbett – Rick is the founder of Better Basketball, the Read and React Offense, Dynamic Defense, and the Fusion Practice System. Rick is considered a worldwide leader in innovation for basketball and he has traveled the globe equipping coaches for nearly 20 years.
HOW YOU’LL BENEFIT
Throughout our 16-hour, full-immersion Key5 Live clinic, you’ll:
Hear It – Our team will help you build your plan for next season.
See It – Watch our staff and other coaches apply each principle on court.
Do It – You’ll get reps and feedback utilizing the principles you’ve heard and seen.
What you’ll learn:
1. Player Development
Discover cutting-edge ways to teach skills, habits, and reads.
Learn how to effectively lead your staff, players, and parents.
Discover how to build a winning culture on and off the floor.
4. Master Teaching
Learn how to help your players maximize their potential.
5. Systems & Strategies
Deepen your knowledge in the X’s and O’s of the game.
Key5 Live Coaching Clinic Speakers In Action
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the start and end times for the clinics?
Each clinic runs from Friday evening at 6pm until Sunday at 12 noon, except the Chicago clinic, which will end at 10am.
2. Where will each clinic be taking place?
- September 6-8 – Atlanta, GA – Saint Francis High School, 13440 Cogburn Rd, Alpharetta
- September 20-22 – Dallas, TX – Grapevine Faith Christian School, 729 E Dallas Rd, Grapevine
- September 27-29 – Denver, CO – Kent Denver School, 4000 E Quincy Ave, Englewood
- October 4-6 – Chicago, IL – Schaumburg Christian School, 200 N Roselle Rd, Schaumburg
3. Is there a host hotel for each clinic?
Yes, below are the host hotels for each clinic location.
- Atlanta, GA – Courtyard Atlanta Alpharetta, 12655 Deerfield Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30004 – Book your group rate room
- Dallas, TX – Courtyard & TownePlace Suites, 2200 Bass Pro Court, Grapevine, TX 76051 – Book your group rate room
- Denver, CO – Denver Marriott Tech Center, 4900 South Syracuse St., Denver, CO 80237 – Book your group rate room
- Chicago, IL – Hilton Garden Inn, 1191 Woodfield Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173 – Book your group rate room
3. Do I have to stay at the host hotel?
No, you’re welcome to stay at any hotel or alternate accommodation of your choice.
4. Are meals or hotel accommodations included with the registration fee?
No, meals and accommodations are not included.
5. What if I have more than four coaches who want to attend a clinic?
If you have four or more coaches, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.
6. Will you offer spring clinics in 2020?
Yes, we will offer a West Coast and East Coast clinic next spring. Dates and locations will be determined this fall.
7. Do I have to be a Key5 Coaching member to attend a clinic?
No, you don’t. All of our Key5 Live Coaching Clinics are open to the general public.
8. How do I sign up for my free clinic if I’m a Key5 Coaching member?
We have emailed all Key5 Coaching members a separate registration link. If you didn’t receive the email, please email us at email@example.com.
9. If I cancel my membership before the clinic, can I still attend a complimentary clinic?
You must be an active member in order to receive your complimentary clinic.
10. What is Key5 Coaching?
Key5 Coaching is a one-stop shop for coaches who want to grow and get better. Key5 Coaching members benefit from online courses, group mentorship, access to our video library, and complimentary access to a Key5 Live clinic each year. Key5 Coaching sold out within 36 hours of launching in May and is not available to any additional coaches at the present time. Be sure to join the wait list for when additional membership spots are made available.