If you can attend only one basketball camp this summer, make it Point Guard College. If you can attend five basketball camps this summer, make them all Point Guard College.
Learn to THINK THE GAME
This is the original Dick DeVenzio/Dena Evans Point Guard College. In this course, you’ll develop your basketball IQ and discover countless ways to make yourself and your teammates better. You’ll learn how to read the defense effectively and you’ll be placed in situations that challenge your leadership and communication abilities.
Every great player must know the skills and information taught here in order to play intelligently, lead effectively, and grow into the kind of team leader and floor general teammates want to follow.
Who is POINT GUARD COLLEGE for?
- Male and female college players, dedicated high school players, and mature rising freshman
- Coaches of all levels who want to learn how to teach the intangibles
- To maximize the benefits of this course, we suggest— not require—players attend Prep School or Essentials first
- This course is NOT just for point guards, but for players of all positions who desire to be playmakers and leaders, on and off the court
“Point Guard College will greatly improve the play of any aspiring player.”
— John Wooden, Named Basketball Coach of the Century by ESPN
discover what it takes to win championships
Sign Up Risk-Free — PGC is the ONLY program in any sport to offer a 110% guarantee.
We offer you tuition protection in the event you need to cancel prior to your course.
POINT GUARD COLLEGE EMPHASIZES:
- Enhancing your court awareness and basketball IQ
- Reading all types of man and zone pressure defenses
- Discovering when and how to control the tempo
- Leading your team on and off the floor
- Getting high percentage shots & influencing your team’s shot selection
- Mastering subtleties of the game most coaches don’t have time to teach
- Attitude and mental toughness training
ALL PGC COURSES INCLUDE:
- 6-7 hours of productive court time daily
- Video analysis of college and pro players
- Interactive classroom sessions
- Leadership and communication training
- Passionate and dedicated directors & instructors
- Tuition includes a dorm room and meals for 5 days and 4 nights.
- The course includes 40 hours of classroom and on-court instruction.
PGC’s lessons on leadership, confidence and doing the little things are a must for any young player, regardless of position.
Hands down the best basketball coaching clinic that I’ve ever attended. ...I’ve never felt so inspired to change the way that I teach the game.
Point Guard College is an intensive indoctrination into how to play smart, minimize turnovers, and be a good leader. These are great, great teachers of the game.