- See Pricing for tuition bundle options and early bird bonus.
- See our Details and Info page for more information.
Preparation for PGC and Required Forms:
- Download your Getting Ready Packet here. Be sure to bring your Personal Information Sheet and Medical Release and Liability Waiver with you to your session.
- The State of Connecticut requires all athletes to bring the following:
- Each athlete must bring a physical health report that is dated within the last 2 years and is signed by a physician. Any form that includes documentation of a physical and immunization records signed by a physician is sufficient.
- An Authorization for Administration of Medication form must be completed by a physician if your athlete brings any type of doctor prescribed or over the counter medication.
- If any attendee has religious objections to physical examinations or immunizations, the attendee must submit a written statement, signed by a parent or legal guardian, to the effect that the individual is in good health and stating the reason for such objections. This written statement will take the place of the required paperwork.
Check-In and Check-Out Location:
- The Westside campus address is 43 Lake Avenue Ext., Danbury, CT 06811.
- Check-in and check-in and check-out location will be in the lobby of Grasso Hall.
- Click here for a campus map.
Accommodations for Athletes:
- Athletes will be assigned to a traditional, double occupancy room in Grasso Hall.
- The residence halls are air-conditioned and refrigerators are provided.
Airport Shuttle Information: