August 3rd - 7th, 2015
- See Pricing for our three tuition package options.
Preparation for PGC:
- Download your Getting Ready Packet.
- Bring your Personal Info Sheet & Liability Waiver to your session.
- The State of Connecticut requires all athletes to bring the following:
- Each athlete must bring a physical health report that is dated within the last 2 years and is signed by a physician. Any form that includes documentation of a physical and immunization records signed by a physician is sufficient.
- An Authorization for Administration of Medication form must be completed by a physician if your athlete brings any type of doctor prescribed or over the counter medication.
- If any attendee has religious objections to physical examinations or immunizations, the attendee must submit a written statement, signed by a parent or legal guardian, to the effect that the individual is in good health and stating the reason for such objections. This written statement will take the place of the required paperwork.
Check-In and Check-Out Location:
- The Westside campus address is 43 Lake Avenue Ext., Danbury, CT 06811.
- Check-in and check-out location will be posted at least two weeks before the session.
- Click here for a campus map.
Accommodations for Athletes:
- Athletes will be assigned to a traditional, double occupancy room. A specific residence hall will be assigned at least two weeks before the session.
- The residence halls are air-conditioned and refrigerators are provided.
Airport Shuttle Information: