host a program clinic for your school or club program
We are pleased to offer PGC and Better Basketball program clinics for school teams and club programs across the U.S. and around the world.
At a PGC program clinic, one of our directors will lead your players and coaches through a customized curriculum designed to serve the specific needs of your program. These clinics are offered September 1 – May 1.
better basketball CLINICS
At a Better Basketball program clinic, Rick Torbett will lead your players and coaches through a customized Read and React curriculum designed to serve the specific needs of your program. These clinics are offered year-round.
Program clinics can be held over a 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 day period. Each day includes multiple classroom, film, and court sessions.
PGC will work directly with clinic host to develop a custom built curriculum to service the programs needs. Some typical topics covered include:
- Installing the Lock Left defense
- Beating a defender 1-on-1
- Attacking ball screens
- Becoming a dominant defender
- Leading your team on and off the floor
- Enhancing court awareness/basketball IQ
- Finishing at the rim
- Training for attitude and mental toughness
- Reducing turnovers/handling pressure
- Energizing your team/responding to mistakes
- Using offensive spacing as a weapon
- One full court per 40 athletes in attendance.
- A classroom or theater, equipped with projector & seating for all players.
prices and clinic details:
Fill out the program Clinic Request form below