host a program clinic for your school or club program
We are pleased to offer PGC Basketball program clinics for school teams, club programs, and youth teams/leagues all across the U.S. and around the world.
At a PGC program clinic, one of our directors will lead your players and coaches through a customized curriculum designed to serve the specific needs of your program. These clinics are typically offered September 1st – May 1st.
Program clinics can be held over a 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 day period. Each day includes multiple classroom, film, and court sessions.
PGC will work directly with clinic host to develop a custom built curriculum to service the programs needs. Some typical topics covered include:
- Installing the Lock Left defense
- Beating a defender 1-on-1
- Attacking ball screens
- Becoming a dominant defender
- Leading your team on and off the floor
- Enhancing court awareness/basketball IQ
- Finishing at the rim
- Training for attitude and mental toughness
- Reducing turnovers/handling pressure
- Energizing your team/responding to mistakes
- Using offensive spacing as a weapon
- One full court per 40 athletes in attendance.
- A classroom or theater, equipped with projector & seating for all players.
prices and clinic details:
Fill out the program Clinic Request form below