The PGC Internship Program has been created to give top seasonal PGC staff who have recently graduated from college the opportunity to participate in the operations of PGC year-round while gaining valuable hands-on work experience and coaching.
Each year, PGC fills 3-5 full-time intern positions. Successful candidates are placed on one of the following teams:
- Scheduling & Event Management Team
- HR/Staffing Team
- Marketing Team
- Project Management and Special Events Team
Internships typically begin in September and end in May or August. The 2019 Internship position is now closed.
Goals for the Internship
- To provide an opportunity to contribute to the mission of PGC, experience the life-giving work environment and culture of PGC, and to work alongside PGC’s passionate and committed staff.
- To equip interns with a skill set that can be leveraged beyond the internship—within PGC or externally.
- To achieve the agreed upon objectives for the internship position.
Duration of the Internship
- The Internship Program is a 9-12 month commitment.
- If desired by both parties, the Internship Program can be renewed to a maximum of two years.
- Applicants must have worked or attended a minimum of one PGC course.
- Strong consideration is given to applicants who have been in leadership roles at PGC courses or applicants who have contributed to PGC in other ways.
- Applicants must have capacity to work 40+ hours per week.
- Applicants must have their own computer, internet access, and a nation-wide cell phone plan.
- Applicants must have the ability to work out of their home.
- Exposure to the behind-the-scenes activities and planning of a successful & innovative business.
- Weekly coaching on your professional growth.
- The opportunity to grow personally through participation in PGC’s Growth Plan.
- Financial compensation of $1,500 per month.
- Flights, meals, and accommodations for any PGC related events, retreats, or meetings.
- Vacation days – In addition to national holidays, interns are eligible for up to two weeks (10 business days) of vacation time per year, after an initial 3-month training period.
- Health benefits coverage is not provided.