PGC Basketball needs your talented marketing mind!
You are smart, creative, energetic, and you love a challenge. You want to work in a dynamic culture, alongside committed, hard-working, intelligent, and fun people. You want a leadership team that will mentor you, not micromanage you. You want to write your own ticket for success at a company that’s making a difference. You thrive with the flexibility of working in a fully-remote organization.
As our Marketing Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for creating a compelling brand journey for each of our customer personas. Drawing from your background in email marketing and lead nurturing, you will be responsible for generating and nurturing B2C leads through the entire marketing funnel. Your efforts will drive awareness, engagement, and conversion through a range of marketing tactics and stage-appropriate offers and programs.
The ideal candidate is …
- A star at creating compelling content including subject lines that get emails opened and copy that converts
- A segmentation whiz, easily identifying customer segments and crafting offers that appear at different stages of the marketing funnel
- A unique combination of technical and process oriented, with the ability to write and think outside the box
- A strategic thinker, eager to take on responsibility and ownership of marketing metrics
- An independent self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and takes initiative without waiting to be told what to do
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop, execute and analyze marketing nurture campaigns for our three distinct customer personas
- Manage dynamic end-to-end campaigns across multiple channels including email, social media and web; Build and integrate campaigns utilizing marketing automation and CRM best practices
- Create engaging customer journeys and track customer progress throughout the lead nurture cycle
- Test and optimize messaging, offers and online experiences to drive the greatest conversion rates
- Develop prospect-centric content, and related materials to support nurture efforts at a brand level
- Plan and execute seasonal launch plans including positioning, email/communication plan, website updates and lead nurturing updates
- Build programs for both point-in-time and automated/triggered programs for nurturing our leads
- Implement online marketing best practices, including CAN-SPAM compliance, segmentation, A/B testing, setting up automations, editing email content
- Four+ years experience with email campaign and lead nurturing in a professional setting
- Outstanding ability to plan, execute, and scale marketing campaigns
- Creative and analytical mindset, with the ability to analyze data and interpret the “story” or actions
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Excellent writer and communicator with the ability to align that communication with the larger company tone
- Broad understanding of all marketing tactics, not just email
- High level of urgency and detail-orientation
- Excellent grammar and spelling skills
- A creative and practical approach to content ideation
- Team-oriented with collaborative leadership and relationship skills
- Knowledge of HubSpot marketing platform is a plus
- An appreciation and understanding of basketball is a definite plus!
About PGC Basketball
PGC Basketball develops leaders, on and off the basketball court. Serving players, parents, and coaches, our mission is to be a Light in the basketball world. We provide intense, no-nonsense basketball training designed to teach players to play the game intelligently, to train purposefully, to be ‘coaches on the court,’ and to be leaders in practice, in games, and in everyday life. We’ve impacted the lives of over 100,000 players and 5,000 coaches already, and continually expand our reach.
Our staff is a passionate team, committed to creating life-changing experiences for players, parents, coaches, and each other. We have been fortunate to attract some of the finest leaders and teachers in the game of basketball, and proven talent across a range of professional expertise. When you join our team, you’ll be surrounded by other passionate, like-minded individuals, who will both support you and stretch you as you grow and change.
When I discovered my identity didn't have to be wrapped up in how I performed or what I achieved, it freed me to experience greater levels of confidence, joy and fulfillment in my career.