ARE YOU RIGHT FOR PGC?
Our PGC staff are remarkable individuals with a passion to learn, grow, and impact others. Here are a few questions to ask yourself to see if you’re a fit:
- Have you read about our mission and history already?
- Do you have a desire to inspire and positively impact others?
- Are you coachable, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn?
- Do you want to be part of something bigger than yourself?
- Do you consistently look to do more than your share?
- Are you saying “yes, this is me!”… that’s a good start.
how you’ll benefit
- You’ll benefit from cutting-edge training and professional development.
- You’ll benefit from being fully immersed in the PGC culture and will discover how to maximize your potential and fully utilize your skills.
- You’ll be mentored in the skills, tools and strategies that has led to PGC becoming a leading basketball education company in North America.
- You’ll be surrounded by other passionate, like-minded leaders who will stretch you to grow and change.
- You’ll have the opportunity to inspire and impact countless players.
- You’ll network with key influencers and leaders in the basketball world.
DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Here Are Three Ways to Get Involved with PGC:
If you've attended a PGC summer course previously, align with our approach to teaching the game, and have a desire to receive daily coaching and feedback to grow as a coach, you are eligible to be a volunteer coach.
Join Our Paid Summer Staff
We have three types of paid summer staff positions available - Basket Instructors, Site Managers, and Directors. Candidates for a paid staff position must meet the requirements and be available to work multiple weeks.