If you’re one of the 7,500 players who have attended our in-person Shooting College weekend course, you’ll find this 14-day experience even more transformational. There is more teaching, more workouts, and more time for you to implement everything you learn.
Are You Tired Of:
- Lacking confidence in your shot
- Having limited range
- Training hard without results
- Being inconsistent with your stroke
- Missing shots you should make
- Feeling unmotivated to train
That’s why we’ve created the most in-depth shooting course on the planet for players who want to become deadly shooters.
What You’ll Get:
- In-depth instruction from PGC Director and Shooting Specialist Tyler Coston (30 min daily)
- Customized shooting workouts to complete based on your shooting accuracy and range (30 min daily)
- Film sessions to show you the habits and secrets of today’s best shooters (15 min daily)
- Group activities and challenges (15 min daily)
- Daily ‘priming’ so you’re at your best (3 min daily)
- A framework for building great shooting workouts
- Daily shooting tests to track improvement
Discover How To:
- Increase your shooting accuracy and range
- Improve the speed of your release
- Create separation so you can always get your shot off
- Train in a way that helps you get better faster
- Build and protect your confidence
- Master the shots all great scorers need in their toolbox
- Develop killer footwork to ‘stop and pop’ on a dime
- Evaluate your progress and customize your own training
- Get and stay motivated to get in your daily workouts
About Your Instructor – Tyler Coston
One of the most powerful and inspiring teachers I have met. His attitude, positivity, and high expectations are second to none.”
— Coach Chad Harvey
Tyler Coston is the Director of Player Development for PGC Basketball. He is a world-class speaker, trainer, and clinician who is considered to be one of the most dynamic and knowledgeable shooting coaches in the world.
Tyler has worked tirelessly to make this course data-driven, research-based, and interactive. You’ll love Tyler’s daily teachings, as they’re filled with humor and personal stories from his experiences with top players.
How does it work?
Each 14-day course includes 90 minutes of daily instruction and workouts, which you can complete at any time during the day.
Eligibility – This course is for players (and coaches) who have a passion for becoming a great shooter, regardless of age or skill level.
Course Tuition – In recognition of these difficult times, we have discounted the regular tuition fee by $100:
Players: $195 USD
- Coaches: $95 USD
2020 Course Dates
May 18 – 31 – Sold Out
May 25 – June 7
June 1 – 14
June 8 – 21
June 15 – 28
June 22 – July 5
Limited spots available per session.
Limited spots available per session.
Ready to Transform Your Shooting?
1. Choose Your Session
Find the start date that works best for you
2. Reserve Your Spot
Limited spots are available for each session
3. Get Better
Go back to your team an unstoppable scorer
A Look Inside…
The shooting course is great! I attended a shooting college last fall. I loved it but I think the online version could be more lasting since it is spread out over time and you can get more of a feel of the transformation of your shot! I’m absolutely loving the course and doing all the workouts myself so I can feel and understand it better.” — Coach Jonathan West, Dresden High School
Our Quality Guarantee
Feel confident when you sign-up for the Online Shooting College course. If you’re not satisfied with the basketball education you received, please contact us within three days of completing your course and we’ll give you a full credit to attend a future PGC live camp.
Frequently Asked Questions
This course will benefit any dedicated player at any level of play, from younger players to the pros. As long as you’re ready to learn, grow, and work on your shot, you’ll find tremendous value. If you’re not willing to invest the time and do the work, this course isn’t for you.
If you have to miss a day, you can double-up on the teaching sessions and workouts the following day.
The course has been designed based on players having access to a hoop at home, at a friend’s place, or at a local court. If you don’t have access to a hoop, you can still benefit from all of the teachings, film sessions, and all of the non-hoop related training.
Yes. You will have access to the course for two additional weeks after the course ends.
All you’ll need is a ball, a notebook, and a phone (as the course is on an app).
You will go through the course with other dedicated players around the world and you’ll participate in daily challenges as a group.
If you’re a coach, this course will be of tremendous benefit for you, as you’ll learn all the cutting-edge teachings necessary to help your players become great shooters. You’re welcome to just go through the instructional components of the course, and if you’re up for it, you can do the shooting workouts too.