The Skills Players Develop
Most average players don’t know the countless ‘little things’ good players do that lead to winning basketball. Learn the traits every coach wants, yet few players possess.
At each camp, players discover how to:
- Enhance their court awareness and basketball IQ
- Read the help-side defense like LeBron James
- Get easier and higher percentage shots
- Read all types of man and zone pressure defenses
- Become a tenacious defender like Pat Beverley
- Inspire even the most “challenging” teammates
- Master subtleties of the game like Chris Paul
Players return to their teams knowing everything that’s needed to win championships — and to stand out to good coaches at the highest levels.