The Skills Players Develop
Most players fall short of their potential and watch other players make big plays, break scoring records, and get scholarships. At Scoring College, players develop the skills to needed to dominate the competition.
At each camp, players discover how to:
- Beat their defender off the catch and dribble
- Attack off ball screens like Jamal Murray
- Get their shot off against bigger defenders
- Use fakes to create advantages like Luka Doncic
- Finish creatively in the paint like Steve Nash
- Take charges like Kyle Lowry and get the call
- Train in a way to get better faster
Players transform in each of these areas and return to their team with the ability to get buckets — and stand out on any court.