ABOUT THE PROGRAM
We created the PGC Partner Plus Program to recognize high school and AAU programs and coaches who continue to entrust PGC with their players’ development in the off-season.
Existing Partner Programs that had five or more players attend a PGC summer camp during the previous calendar year are eligible to apply.
We know you have options when it comes to recommending basketball camps to your players, and we are grateful for your continued support.
Partner Plus Program benefits, commitments, and how to apply are provided below. If you have questions or need more information, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
PARTNER PLUS PROGRAM BENEFITS
- FREE Observing Coach tuition at any PGC summer course, in-person or virtual.
Meals and Accommodation can be purchased separately.
- FREE Observing Coach tuition at a PGC Fall Shooting College.
- 50% off summer camp tuition for one player in need of financial assistance.
Discount applies to any in-person summer camp.
- $50 in-person summer of fall course discount for all players in your program, in addition to any early bird discounts.
- $50 virtual summer or fall course discount for all players in your program.
Discount applies to all virtual summer courses except Skills Academies.
- Early registration access to events hosted by PGC and Key5 Coaching.
- Special offers from our PGC Affiliate Partners.
PARTNER PLUS PROGRAM COMMITMENTS
There is no cost to be a PGC Partner Plus Program. The commitments we asked of you to join the Partner Program are the same:
- Send 2-3 emails to your team about PGC courses and offerings each year
- Distribute brochures to your players
- Display the PGC logo with a website link on your website
You will continue to be a Partner Plus Program each year if five or more players from your program attended a PGC summer camp during the prior year.
HOW TO APPLY
Existing partners that meet the eligibility requirements are welcome to apply for the PGC Partner Plus Program.
Please complete the form on this page to express your interest.