How To Stand Out At Tryouts & Give Your Coach Almost No Choice But To Put You On The Team
Sunday, September 25th at 8pm EST (5pm Pacific Time)
If you’ve ever wondered how to gain an almost unfair advantage over every other player at tryouts so you can have the best chance to make the team, make sure you join Kyle Koszuta, Rudy Bentley, and 3x ‘Texas Outstanding Coach of the Year Winner’ & basketball and leadership development coach, Matt McLeod on this FREE training during which he’ll pull back the curtain and give you insider tips that can help you stand out and make your team this season!
ATTENTION PARENTS: You’re invited to join as well in case your child can’t make it! We’ll also send you the recording.
During this in-depth LIVE learning, we’ll cover topics like:
- One thing you can do starting tomorrow to give yourself a big advantage over other kids come tryouts.
- The biggest mistake most players make at tryouts & how to avoid it.
- Why controlling the controllables might be the missing ingredient you need to make the team.
- A simple method (inspired by Damian Lillard) for creating infectious energy your coach can’t ignore.
- Why what you wear to tryouts might be your ticket to finally making the team.
- And so much more…