Through daily court, film, and classroom sessions designed with the pro player in mind, players learn:
- Improve processing in a plethora of in-game scenarios (Pick & Roll, Dribble Hand-off, Drive & Kick, Off screens, etc)
- Utilize critical thinking skills to develop contingencies for all manner of in game scenarios
- Develop the skills to identify, create and keep advantages
- Acquire information to become a more proficient scorer and make winning decisions
- Grow leadership skills that will apply in practices, games, the locker room, and everyday life
- Discover how to manage relationships, finances, and your career
- Identify limiting beliefs holding you back from peak performance
- Discover how to deal with the mental demands of competitive basketball
THE COACH EXPERIENCE
The PGC Summit is for professional and college coaches too.
There are very few safe environments in which top coaches can go to learn, be challenged, and be open about the challenges they face as coaches on and off the court. This is one of those rare places.
If you’re looking to recharge your batteries and want to continue to grow as a coach, this is the place for you.
Here’s how Coach Jenkins from last year’s PGC Summit described her experience as an Observing Coach:
What I appreciated most about The PGC Summit was the comprehensive approach to the curriculum. Not only did we learn how to be better at coaching X’s and O’s, but we also learned how to grow our potential and value as humans.
— Jasmine Jenkins, Assistant Coach, Davidson College