Who is it for?
Prep School is a must for any aspiring player who wants to not only make the high school junior varsity or varsity team, but actually stand out and look special on and off the court.
It’s also for coaches looking for ideas to help their middle school and junior high students develop a solid foundation for success in basketball and life.
Prep School is open to
- Male and female student athletes of all positions entering grades 7 to 10
- Coaches of all levels
Build smart habits
Over 5 intense days and 4 nights, you’ll build habits that lead to successful play through specially designed activities, competitions and games. You’ll learn rarely taught ways to control your body, improve your ball handling and handle pressure. You’ll also discover how to present yourself as a mature and dedicated athlete on and off the court.
Specifically, you’ll learn how to
- Be tough with the ball and own your space
- Develop better body control, footwork and balance
- Beat full-court pressure and double-teams
- Be a playmaker without the ball
- Improve timing and spacing on the court
- Finish powerfully at the rim
- Make the most of your training time
What they’re saying
PGC has impacted my life so much. My parents will be wowed at how how I've changed. This overall experience was fantastic and changed my life for the better.
My coaching this past season was taken to an entirely higher level and that’s all thanks to PGC!
PGC has changed my life and reignited a passion for basketball.