On and off the court, prep school PROVIDES a strong foundation
PGC's Prep School is designed to prepare players for varsity basketball and beyond, providing them with a vision of who they can be as athletes, students, and leaders. The course promotes intelligent basketball and demonstrates new ways for players to enhance their skills, beat their defender, and to stand out and look special at the next level.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR PREP SCHOOL?
- Male and female players (all PGC courses are co-ed)
- Incoming 7th- to 10th-grade athletes, from beginner to elite
- Maximum athlete age: 15 years old
- Observing coaches of all levels
specifically, prep school emphasizes:
- Beating full-court pressure and passing out of double-teams
- Developing habits that help reduce turnovers
- Improving body and ball control
- Creating scoring opportunities without the ball
- Learning how to carry yourself as a mature, committed student-athlete
- Discovering how to energize your team and respond to mistakes
Prep school, like all pgc courses, includes:
- Interactive classroom and film sessions
- Leadership and communication training
- Attitude, habit, and mental training
- A full-time director and a fully-trained staff team
WHAT IS THE COST?
Players — $695 by Mar. 15 / $795 after Mar. 15
Coaches — $295
* Dorm room and meals for 5 days and 4 nights
* Approximately 40 hours of classroom and on-court instruction
• Our 110% Money-Back Guarantee
ARE DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE?
Commuter / Save $100
For athletes who don't need a dorm room
Sibling & Multi-Course / Save $75
When you or your sibling registers for any other course
Please note: Discounts may be combined. All prices are in U.S. dollars and includes sales tax for US sessions and 13% HST for Canadian sessions.