training to become the ultimate playmaker
At PGC Essentials, players learn what and how to practice to excel as a player and leader. You'll learn what it takes to be effective against bigger, faster, more athletic players, and how to train more effectively to ensure you get results for your efforts.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR essentials?
- Male and female players (all PGC courses are co-ed)
- Mature, incoming HS and college athletes, from intermediate to elite
- Observing coaches of all levels
SPECIFICALLY, essentials EMPHASIZES:
- How to beat a defender 1-on-1
- How to finish at the rim
- How to read the defense
- How to get to the paint vs. contact
- How to be a dominant defender
- How to train like college and professional athletes
essentials, LIKE ALL PGC COURSES, INCLUDES:
- Interactive classroom and film sessions
- Leadership and communication training
- Attitude, habit, and mental training
- A full-time director and a fully-trained staff team
- Dorm room and meals for 5 days and 4 nights
- Approximately 40 hours of classroom and on-court instruction
- Our 110% Money-Back Guarantee
WHAT IS THE COST?
Players — $695 by Mar. 15 / $795 after Mar. 15
Coaches — $295
* Dorm room and meals for 5 days and 4 nights
* Approximately 40 hours of classroom and on-court instruction
• Our 110% Money-Back Guarantee
ARE DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE?
Commuter / Save $100
For athletes who don't need a dorm room
Sibling & Multi-Course / Save $75
When you or your sibling registers for any other course
Please note: Discounts may be combined. All prices are in U.S. dollars and includes sales tax for US sessions and 13% HST for Canadian sessions.