A couple months after the session I signed with Trinity Western University to play basketball, and I believe I wouldn't have made it there without everything you taught me.
Game & life mastery
Explore the outer limits of your comfort zone, including understanding how your psychology, physiology, focus, underlying beliefs, and unconscious habits can transform your performance.
Designed for higher-level players who want to put PGC principles into action in real five-on-five games, this course equips players with what it takes to master their game and their life.
grad school EmphasiZES
- Applying PGC habits to actual game situations
- Using PGC principles to impact your team practices
- Adapting your game to special end-of-game situations
- Practicing offensive and defensive principles to leverage mismatches
- Scouting opposing players to keep them in a zone of inefficiency
- Applying leadership principles from the other PGC courses to tackle challenging in-game situations
- Developing a powerful state-of-mind to become unstoppable
the pgc grAD SCHOOL COURSE IncludeS
- Six days of intense learning with PGC’s Director of Player Development, Tyler Coston, and an all-star line-up of PGC Instructors and Directors
- An intimate environment with multi-time PGC grads and elite-level players.
- Special sessions led by PGC President & Owner, Mano Watsa
- 10 hours of rigorous court, classroom, and leadership sessions daily
- A reversible PGC jersey and gift pack for each player
- A 100% Money-Back Guarantee (Please note: PGC does not offer a 200% Money-Back Guarantee due to the cost of this course)
PGC Grad School has a maximum enrollment of 128 players to ensure the best experience possible for players.
Eligibility: Varsity – College
- Male and female college players and incoming high school seniors
- Incoming juniors who have attended two or more PGC summer courses
- Don’t meet the eligibility criteria? Apply here to be considered.
Player Tuition: $1,995
- This 6-day, 5-night camp includes meals and accommodations
- A $400 deposit is required to reserve your spot
- Save $100 if you do not require a dorm room.
- All prices in US dollars
Eligibility: Coaches of all levels
- Enrollment is limited to 25 coaches per session
- Click here for additional observing coach details
Coach Tuition: $395
- Each 6-day, 5-night camp includes meals and a private dorm room
- Full payment required to reserve your spot
- Save $100 if you do not require a dorm room
- All prices in US dollars
Plans change, we understand that. That’s why we offer Tuition Protection and Super Protection plans with the ability to cancel or transfers sessions.
what others say
This week opened my eyes to things I had never seen or thought about before. It has SCHAPE’d me into what I always hoped I would become—a LEADER.
I learned so many daily life practices and golden nuggets that will change my life. This has been one of the best weeks ever in my life. It's perfect and I wouldn't change a single thing!
This week was an amazing experience and I loved this course more than any other because it is more advanced and puts all of the essentials of what you've already learned from other PGC courses into game-like situations.
This was the best course I've gone to. When I get back home there is going to be a big change with my team, attitude and how I play. This week taught me stuff that I never thought about, and I can already tell that it made me a better player. I HIGHLY recommend it and I'll be back next year to learn even more.
This course is the one that finally got me able to communicate on the court. The other PGC courses gave me the principles, but this week finally stuck it in my mind what it can to do to your team. This week really let me open up and be a more open person. This will help me exponentially.
PGC has completely changed my identity of who I am as a basketball player, and who I am as a person. I was pulled outside of my comfort zone by leading and supporting my teammates, as well as telling them the truth in love. I have become a more confident basketball player and leader, and I am committed to bringing my new identity home with me to my teammates. I have met so many new people and have had the opportunity to have some really inspiring conversations that will last a lifetime. The coaches are all amazing and I learned so much from each and every one. A couple months after the session I signed with Trinity Western University to play basketball, and I believe I wouldn't have made it there without everything you taught me. Thank you so much :)
This course has had a greater impact on me than any other course. It was also my favorite course. This week taught me about love. Love for the game, yourself, and others. It gave me the opportunity to share my love for life with others. I learned countless ways to improve my shot. I learned that I am a leader and I can impact and enhance the lives of the people around me. Coach Tyler, I feel like we really connected this week and you breathed so much life and passion into me. I appreciate your confidence in me immensely. I feel like being more involved with PGC is what I need most to become the best person possible. Thank you so much, I appreciate PGC beyond words!
Each time you attend a course, the skills are ‘re-loaded’ back into your game. Without a doubt, this has been the most intense and beneficial week of basketball I have ever had.
This PGC course has given me more confidence that I could've ever imagined. I believe I'll be able to serve my team on and off the court more with this new-found confidence.
Zibby has attended other PGC courses and this is the one course that could now meet her developing talents and leadership needs.
This experience has impacted me greatly both off and on the court. Off the court, it has helped me to connect with PGC grads and coaches I have never met before. On the court, it's helped me to be more of a team player and to implement the knowledge I've received from other PGC courses to become the most energetic player on the court.
This week was a stretch for me. This was so far out of my comfort zone, but with the help of the coaches and other teammates I got out of my comfort zone. Every time I come to PGC everything we do applies to basketball and life, and I love that.
This course has had a very positive impact on not only my basketball career, but my life. The director constantly spoke about creating the habits that match your aspirations. This isn't only important for my basketball career, but also my life. Having great habits like reading every night, eating water-based food, or writing in a dailly journal will not only improve me as a player, but as a person. I also received excellent information from great coaches that will help me in playing at the next level.
I really enjoyed this week because I got to bond and create a relationship with a team, and learn how to communicate with them the way a team should to be successful. I got to live that here, and now I can take it back to my team. I also got more one-on-one time than any other PGC session I've attended, which was beneficial.
I have learned so much about how to be a leader, and this course really pushed me out of my comfort zone. I used to be really shy, but from this experience I've grown a lot in confidence. This course has been a major highlight of my life.