PGC is a fantastic experience for players and coaches. You will leave this program not only a better basketball player, but a better person. I would love to have an entire team of PGC graduates.
Develop the key habits—on and off the court—all good playmakers possess.
Discover how to be effective, powerful and poised against all types of pressure and learn what it takes to play strong, smart basketball so coaches always want the ball in your hands.
our 200% guarantee
Attend all gym and classroom sessions at your camp, and if you don’t feel the basketball education you received enhanced your understanding of the game, call us within three days and we’ll give you DOUBLE your money back.
PGC is the only program in the entire camp industry to offer this type of guarantee.
Eligibility: Junior High to Varsity
- Incoming 7th-11th grade male and female players
Player Tuition: $795–$895
- Each 5-day, 4-night camp includes meals and accommodations
- Save $100 if you do not require a dorm room.
- All prices in US dollars
Eligibility: Coaches of all levels
- Enrollment is limited to 25 coaches per session
- Click here for additional observing coach details
Coach Tuition: $295
- Each 5-day, 4-night camp includes meals and a private dorm room
- Full payment required to reserve your spot
- Save $100 if you do not require a dorm room
- All prices in US dollars
Playmaker College I EmphasiZES
- Beating full-court pressure and passing out of double-teams
- Developing habits that help reduce turnovers
- Finishing at the rim and getting to the free throw line
- Improving body control and ball control
- Learning how to carry yourself as a disciplined, responsible student-athlete
- Discovering how to energize your team and respond to mistakes
All Residential Courses Include
- 6-7 hours of productive court time daily
- Video breakdown of college and pro players
- Interactive classroom sessions
- Leadership and communication training
- Passionate and dedicated directors & instructors
ENROLLMENT IS LIMITED
The majority of our sessions have between 80-160 players. Typical camps are 2-3 times this size, but we don’t take any more players than our course director can know by name. Most of our sessions fill up and we turn away lots of players each summer, but we limit enrollment so we can provide the best experience possible for players.
what others say
Our daughter had a basketball game the night she got home—and boy was there a difference. Her dad and I sat up in the stands and were shocked at the girl we were watching out on the court. That was the BEST we had ever seen her play. The techniques and pointers you taught her worked a miracle.
PGC has impacted my life so much. My parents will be wowed at how I've changed. This overall experience was fantastic and changed my life for the better.
Our daughter, Susan, attended your camp this past summer. You helped her to rediscover her passion for the game that she loves so much. Her approach to life, school, and basketball has all been altered in a positive way.