If you can attend only one basketball camp this summer, make it Point Guard College. If you can attend five basketball camps this summer, make them all Point Guard College.
think the game
Discover how to run the show, develop your basketball IQ and do all the “little things” to stand out on the court. Learn to read the defense and play through situations that challenge your leadership and communication.
This is the original, nationally-acclaimed course created and taught by Dick DeVenzio.
our 200% guarantee
Attend all gym and classroom sessions at your camp, and if you don’t feel the basketball education you received enhanced your understanding of the game, call us within three days and we’ll give you DOUBLE your money back.
PGC is the only program in the entire camp industry to offer this type of guarantee.
Eligibility: Varsity – College
- Male and female college and high school players
- Mature, varsity-level incoming 9th grade players
Player Tuition: $795–$895
- Each 5-day, 4-night camp includes meals and accommodations
- A $250 deposit is required to reserve your spot
- Save $100 if you do not require a dorm room.
- All prices in US dollars
Eligibility: Coaches of all levels
- Enrollment is limited to 25 coaches per session
- Click here for additional observing coach details
Coach Tuition: $295
- Each 5-day, 4-night camp includes meals and a private dorm room
- Full payment required to reserve your spot
- Save $100 if you do not require a dorm room
- All prices in US dollars
all positions are welcome
While a good point guard must know the game, talented players who play intelligently are always more valuable to their team, no matter what position they play. Naturally, many point guards attend this course, but as a shooting guard, forward, or post player, you’ll benefit too, as long as you’re eager to learn to think the game.
Point guard college EmphasiZES
- Enhancing your court awareness and basketball IQ
- Reading all types of man and zone pressure defenses
- Discovering when and how to control the tempo
- Leading your team on and off the floor
- Getting high percentage shots & influencing your team’s shot selection
- Mastering subtleties of the game most coaches don’t have time to teach
- Attitude and mental toughness training
All Residential Courses Include
- 6-7 hours of productive court time daily
- Video breakdown of college and pro players
- Interactive classroom sessions
- Leadership and communication training
- Passionate and dedicated directors & instructors
ENROLLMENT IS LIMITED
The majority of our sessions have between 80-160 players. Typical camps are 2-3 times this size, but we don’t take any more players than our course director can know by name. Most of our sessions fill up and we turn away lots of players each summer, but we limit enrollment so we can provide the best experience possible for players.
Point Guard College will greatly improve the play of any aspiring player.
PGC’s lessons on leadership, confidence and doing the little things are a must for any young player, regardless of position.
Hands down the best basketball coaching clinic that I’ve ever attended. ...I’ve never felt so inspired to change the way that I teach the game.
Point Guard College is an intensive indoctrination into how to play smart, minimize turnovers, and be a good leader. These are great, great teachers of the game.