I have been to lots of camps and clinics, but I’ve never been taught, or even heard of the things, I’ve learned at the Athlete Performance College.
faster & stronger
Develop a quicker first step, jump higher, and instinctively respond on defense with cat-like quickness. Through the development of proper, basketball-specific techniques.
Discover how to be more explosive at the rim, how to beat their man offensively and defensively, and how to elevate more effectively on a jump shot.
REGISTER WITH CONFIDENCE
If you don’t feel your PGC Course enhanced your knowledge and understanding of the game, contact us within 3 days after completing camp, and will give you DOUBLE your money back.
PGC is the only program in the entire camp industry to offer this type of guarantee.
Eligibility: Junior High to Varsity
- Incoming 7th- to 12th-grade male and female players
Player Tuition: $245
- No meals or accomodations
- A deposit is required to reserve your spot
- All prices in US dollars
Eligibility: Coaches of all levels
- Click here for observing coach details
Coach Tuition: $95
- No meals or accommodations
- Full payment required to reserve your spot
- All prices in US dollars
speed & explosion college EmphasiZES
- Finishing explosively at the rim
- Developing quickness and strength to beat your man off the dribble
- Discovering how to decrease your reaction-time
- Learning how to prevent injuries
- Designing workouts to improve your speed, acceleration and vertical jump
All weekend Courses Include
- 12 hours of instructional time
- Four interactive classroom sessions and four gym sessions
- Video analysis of collegiate and pro players
- Leadership and communication training
- Passionate and dedicated directors & instructors
What I liked about the Athlete Performance College is it showed me a completely different aspect of basketball (speed, agility, quickness), rather than just focusing on skills.
I learned things that will help me become a better defender. The course also helped me to know how to become quicker.
This course was great because we had fun and learned at the same time. I’ve learned more this weekend than any other clinic or camp I’ve attended.
I learned a lot of different skills, as well as ways to be quicker for offense and defense. The videos were very helpful to show me how the certain skill is used in a game situation.
When I came to this course I was not a very good defender, but now leaving this weekend I feel like I am a very good defender. This is one of the best camps I have ever been to and by far the best learning experience I’ve had.
I loved this course! I learned a lot about how I move and I now pay more attention to what I do.